Saturday, December 21, 2013

I know I love lots of stuff, but there's no denying that a simple natural colour palette with lovely textiles and soft lighting is also desirable. when i think of holidays, this is what i'd like to go stay in. simple.

Guest bedroom decor.
Guest bedroom decor.

Download whole gallery
A cozy and colorful bedroom.
A cozy and colorful bedroom.

Download whole gallery
I know I love lots of stuff, but there's no denying that a simple natural colour palette with lovely textiles and soft lighting is also desirable. when i think of holidays, this is what i'd like to go stay in. simple.
I know I love lots of stuff, but there's no denying that a simple natural colour palette with lovely textiles and soft lighting is also desirable. when i think of holidays, this is what i'd like to go stay in. simple.

Download whole gallery
bedroom 27 imageshaven.com/...
bedroom 27 imageshaven.com/...

Download whole gallery
Concrete done right
Concrete done right

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment