Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The orange his-and-hers lamps in the bedroom came from Högner's sister's childhood bedroom. "My sister prefers new things," said Högner. "But my dad can't throw anything out.

The orange his-and-hers lamps in the bedroom came from Högner's sister's childhood bedroom. "My sister prefers new things," said Högner. "But my dad can't throw anything out.
The orange his-and-hers lamps in the bedroom came from Högner's sister's childhood bedroom. "My sister prefers new things," said Högner. "But my dad can't throw anything out.

Download whole gallery
amazing rustic porch!
amazing rustic porch!

Download whole gallery
girls room
girls room

Download whole gallery
Bedroom
Bedroom

Download whole gallery
How to make THE PERFECT BED
How to make THE PERFECT BED

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment